Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is this real life?

I got my resume back from my brother today and holy shit, its filled with all these smart words and is formatted so awesome that I can't believe its my resume. I send him this plain blah boring resume with lots of blank spaces and get back this one full page that lists all my experience and education in a cool way. This makes me scared because there is only 2 weeks of school left then I have to become a real person and find a job. I recently did a phone interview for one of my classes and bombed that, I was so horrible and had no answers to the questions. I seriously need to practice this! Wahh I don't wanna be a grown up yet. You can find my resume here.. http://www.wix.com/ariv113/ar113

3 comments:

  1. super cute blog! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, would you like to follow each other?

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog!

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete